about 5 years ago
Good morning! We are running 30mins late… we are waiting for participants to arrive.
Please find the Agenda below.
DAY 3 AGENDA
- 09:00 Check in, Review of Day 2 & Announcements
- 09:15 5 min. Flash Talk on Resources Available to Hackers
- 09:20 Hack on!
- 11:15 5 min. Flash Talk on Tracking Your Code
- 11:20 Hack on!
- 12:30 Lunch is served continue hacking while you eat
- 01:15 Check in.
- Where are you with your coding? Remember you have to build a real prototype. Don’t just show screen shots and slides
- 01:30 Hack on!
- 02:30 Half hour count down before pitch.
- Check prototype demo against judging criteria
- Review presentation pitch against best practices
- 02:45 Hacking Stops.
Submit the following via :
Step 2: Email to Hackathon@innovathenext.com
Step 3: Submit to https://podio.com/webforms/13174687/896388
- Presentation Pitch
- Progress Report
- 03:00 Prototype Pitch to Judge. The team presentation should contain the following:
- Team introductions. Challenge selected? With what vision did you start? Your solution(concept, model)?
- Demo your prototype. How does it work? Who is the customer? What makes it a MVP? Technological difficulties did you face and how did you solve them?
User Experience and Design
- How is the user experience and how does this application integrate into other experiences and services in the life of the user?
Twitter - #innovatethenext #OECSHACK
Hackathon Portal : http://oecsthinktankhackathon.devpost.com/
Telly Valerie Onu
Need to reach me? email@example.com | Skype : telojo : Whatsapp: +18697648876